Language & Linguistics New Editorial Team Members
We are very delighted to announce the appointment of Professor Henry Y. Chang, research fellow at Academia Sinica, as the new Editor-in-Chief of Language and Linguistics (L&L).
Professor Chang will be leading the journal with the support of the following associate editors:
- Zev Handel | University of Washington
- Guillaume Jacques | Centre national de la recherche scientifique
- Paul Law | City University of Hong Kong
- Yen-Hwei Lin | Michigan State University
- Chen-Sheng Luther Liu | National Chiao Tung University
- Alexis Michaud | Centre national de la recherche scientifique
- Keiko Murasugi | Nanzan University
- Sze-Wing Tang | The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Shu-Chuan Tseng| Academia Sinica
- Rui-wen Wu | Academia Sinica
Professor Chang and the newly appointed associate editors have officially started their job on July 1st, 2019. Let us work together to enhance the quality of the journal.